I’m putting up for auction on eBay my drafting chair, as well as several illustration books. They are beautiful books, I’m just realizing I’m not using them since pulling back to part-time, and I’d rather see them in the hands of other artists who could use them! Here’s what I’ve got up there in case you’re looking for a bargain! :
• Black drafting chair. It raises and lowers like it should, has a step for resting your feet, wheels glide nicely, spins well! The fabric is in good condition. I’m just downsizing to one art table so don’t need the extra chair. Local pickup in Adelaide only.
• International Designer’s Network IDN magazine “Crime & Ornament.” +DVD It’s a beautiful magazine celebrating modern patterns (can see examples in the photo). RRP AU$15. There is an interactive DVD that comes with this magazine.
• “Artist’s Manual | A Complete Guide to Painting and Drawing Materials and Techniques”. Condition is excellent, with no marks in or out, pages are pristine. I LOVE this book, I just haven’t been using it and could use the extra space. It’s full of gorgeous illustration examples, beautiful photographs of artist materials, example after example of artist techniques. A must have for any artist!
• “The Designer’s Guide to Color Combinations” by Leslie Cabarga. Condition is excellent, with no marks in or out, pages are pristine. This is an excellent resource… 500+ Historic and Modern Color Formulas in CMYK. A real gem of a tool for designers, and inspirational for illustrators!
• Communication Arts Illustration Annual 47. I would say this one is as good as new, with only mild wear on the spine, no bent pages or marks inside. RRP $16. The annual full of beautiful illustrations, I found it to be a wonderful resource seeing what other illustrators are doing with their techniques and styles.
• A retro Grumbacher Colour Compass. It comes with the original paper sleeve. There is a little paint splashed on the compass, but doesn’t take away from the retro feel. Printed in 1977. This is a fun collectable for illustrators, and still very useful to new artists keen on an old-school colour wheel.
• “Norman Rockwell | A Classic Treasury”. This is full of full page illustration after illustration of Norman Rockwell’s classic The Saturday Evening Post paintings… very inspirational for illustrators learning to paint portraits. The jacket is a little worn, but the interior is in very good condition.