Just received this tip for today…try reading it swapping the word “brochure” for “promotion,” the tips still apply.
Tips for Creating a Great Brochure
- Don’t bury the benefits.
- Create a clear call to action.
- Put your highlights in the headline, subhead or captions.
- Don’t assume your brochure will close the sale.
- Take a real-world view of work in progress.
- Connect your brochure with your other marketing materials.
- Create your brochure with a high resolution printer.
(You can sign up to receive weekly marketing tips like those above from Guerilla Marketing)